Roof Replacement Nashville
When does roof damage warrant just a simple roofer repair and when is a roof replacement necessary? The answer depends on the type of damage to your roof. You may need an inspection first to truly tell but there are a number of problems that can warrant a new roof, including:
- Buckling, curling, blistering or rotting shingles: If your shingles are not in their original shape, it’s probably time for a new roof.
- Algae growth: You might think your roof is simply dirty, but if it has brown or black discoloration, the problem might be algae. Algae causes damage and can warrant a new roof.
- Spots on your ceiling: If the roof damage has started to show inside the house through multiple water marks on the ceiling, you probably need a new roof.
- Missing shingles or crushed rock granules: If large amounts of shingles are missing or you have found piles of granules in your gutters, you need a new roof. The damage will quickly worsen with these conditions if it’s not managed.
- Damaged flashing: A flashing is metal or roll roofing placed around a chimney or another roof area that sticks out. A damaged flashing can cause leaks.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems and you need a roofing company in the Nashville area, Value Roofing will provide affordable roofing to the highest standards. We provide roof repair and roof replacement in Nashville, Tennessee and the surrounding areas. Whenever you’re ready for a free estimate on your roof damage, simply give us a call at (615) 829-9334 or fill out the big red box on the right side of this page.
Can I wait to replace my roof?
We recommend you have your roof repaired or replaced as soon as you possibly can. If left alone, a roof problem can escalate, causing the damage to extend beyond your roof into your home. The damage is much easier to manage if you deal with it right away. If you’re ready for a free estimate on roof replacement in Nashville, give us a call now and we’ll show up within half an hour!
Value Roofing of Nashville
So how do you know for sure if you need a new roof? The only way to really know is to get an inspection from a trustworthy roofing company. If you’re thinking that the company will just tell you that you need a new roof so they can get your money, then you haven’t worked with us! At Value Roofing, we take pride in our small family business. We’re not like the corporate companies that only care about the profit. We care about our community, our customers and the reputation of our business. We don’t want to do anything to sacrifice that.
Our roof work is backed by 50 years of combined roofing experience. We work with major insurance companies and our company is licensed, bonded and insured. In addition, we use the best materials and installation techniques to reroof your home. And we guarantee that your new roof will not leak for 10 years, in addition to providing a 10-year Workmanship Warranty, and a 30-year Shingle Warranty.
When you call us for a free estimate, we won’t send you a salesperson to convince you of your needs. We’ll send a contractor who knows roofs. He’ll look at your roof and determine whether it can be repaired or whether you need a new roof. Call us today at (615) 829-9334 or fill out the big red box on the right so we can exceed your expectations with high quality at a low cost. Call when you’re ready, we would love to earn your business!